Thursday, May 7, 2009

Biltmore Mansion

While we were in North Carolina for Kinsey's blessing we went to the Biltmore Mansion. It is the largest residence in the United States. It had 255 room. 43 of them were bathrooms. More than I want to clean. (I know they had servents.)
This is a picture of me and my angel before the tour.

Here is the gang on our way. You can see how big it is in the background.

This is only part of the mansion is the photo.


Shandy likes to pose. This is one of the lion statues at the enterance.

How does Kinsey look in Uncle Shared's glasses?


She seems to like Aunt Shandy's shades.



It looks like they are trying to eat each other.



After the tour of the house we walked the gardens. I love the wisteria. It smelled so good!

Shared climbing the vines.

I love this flower. It reminds me of a Japanese Lantern.



The Tulips (one of my favorite) look beautiful!

I'm not sure why we brought the stroller. Kinsey was never in it. The benefit of bringing Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle. We love to hold and spoil her.

The Azelia were so colorerful.



We had a great time. As we were leaving the rain started. Glad it didn't start any sooner.
That was one of Larry's favorite parts of the trip, watching the thunder storms.






2 comments:

Alisa J said...

Now we have to pay for your spoiling!:) We loved having you guys here! Love you! Can't wait till July!

Sheryl said...

This Gramma thing looks quite good on you!! What a doll baby! Can't wait to catch up tonight!! Call me!